More elements of discernment
- Prayer life of prayer and not just “crisis” times
- Evidence gather facts (abilities, limitations spiritual, mental, physical)
- Guide a mature concerned Christian to help be objective (spiritual director)
- Openness look at motivation
- Time be patient with yourself, with the Lord Need this passage of time to see if movements within are from God, or self, or…
- Peace sense of rightness, calm
- Decision make most loving choice choose what sense is God’s will as you understand it.
- Confirmation after making decision give some more time to prayer and waiting to see if peace remains should be a continuation of interior tranquility, satisfaction that made best decision.